World Enabled started with a vision of empowering youth challenged by stigma, prejudice and abuse and give them a chance to realize their potential.
Our vision is in turn based on our values.
- Commitment to generating knowledge for the public good
- Commitment to respect and dignity of the individual
- Commitment to respect for diversity and pluralism
- Commitment to transparency, integrity and ethics
- Commitment to accountability and effectiveness and excellence
Thanks to supporters like you, the girls, boys, women and men that benefit from our research and educational programs are making that vision a reality. Please support our work by making a contribution today.